Monday, March 7, 2011

Testing For Illegal Bats

Roberta said it! ... Guests to Mattia Poggi! tonight, 20:30, Channel 416 on SKY TV on ALICE!





















A couple of weeks ago I was invited to cook in the kitchen of sympathetic Matthew Poggi, Editor ALICE TV, for recording of an episode of the "Matt said it! ... and that one day and 'turned into" Roberta said that "!
The recipe presented is that of Meatloaf stuffed crust bacon ... already on my blog
The episode will go 'on air tonight, March 8, 2011 at 20.30 on Sky, channel 416





















and then repeated the following days:
March 9, 2011 15:30
March 10, 2011 9:30
March 11, 2011 3:30 (for night owls!)

Enjoy! (For those who obviously will not be able 'to see me I'll put' early recording of the episode on the blog :-))
what else to say ...
the experience of being able to cook in a kitchen of a television studio ... it is undoubtedly thrilling and very exciting!
From a simple blog and then moved behind the camera to offer their own recipe here ... well ... in short ... is a nice personal satisfaction! Of course ... I'm not sure of the Clerici or parody of the case ... but in my little experience ... this gave me so much! Like a little dream come true ... in short, a wonderful memory from remember! ALICE TV
staff that welcomed me in Rome was very kind and hospitable and Matthew Poggi put me immediately at ease. Matt is just like you see on TV ... nice, spontaneous, genuine! Besides being wonderfully nice (let me say)! I've always liked Matt for his cooking simple, immediate, and as I say, "feasible". Her recipes are creative, understandable and easy to realize just how ... just like me!

And now ... still a nice picture ... I remember Matt's autograph with a dedication to e. .. a warm greeting to all my readers!



0 comments:

Post a Comment