Monday, October 11, 2010

Pokemon Soul Silver Rom English For Mac

I AM THE FIRST MEETING WITH THE WOMEN MEET '74

Rivarolo Leaving on descent leading to the bridge on 'Orco, a night of rain and fog, I passed by for the first time Zeta. It was like me, dressed similarly, imbaccuccato in a large coat and a beret pulled down on his head, had my own pace, but it was a skeleton, maybe mine. At that time I was madly in love with a brunette with bangs named Duna. I was already sixteen, but when I was with her, my shyness was huge and paralyzing. Duna was my girlfriend, but she did not know. I never dared tell him. The dream at night and on foggy days. There was war and I thought I would die first, so she would meet one night my ghost deck Orc. Then I drew my ghost imagining how he would have seen her. Rain and fog, autumn and winter in time of war. I began to see her as a beautiful widow, dressed in purple with fin de siecle "with two enormous eyes that glowed in the dark blacks, and neck with an OVAL-ceramic portrait photos of the deceased (who was me).
(dai diari inediti di Alessandri, 1944)



















Opera dal titolo: PRIMO INCONTRO CON LA SIGNORA

0 comments:

Post a Comment